Saturday, January 2, 2010

Polar Bears

Lately, I've been seeing commercials about the affect of global warming on the polar bear population. Why does it seem like people are more concerned about an animal than the tragedy of taking an innocent life from the womb? To value animal life more than human life is so incredibly backward. That's a tragedy. I understand that the battle we fight as Christians is not of flesh and blood, but a spiritual battle. But even knowing that, as a human being, I can't help but think like a human and it makes me so angry.

On a positive note~

It's so amazing how little children get so excited over the littlest things. Tyler's phrase of the month is "oooh, what's that?" It's precious beyond words. Well, today was my 'put away Christmas stuff' day, and I brought up bins to put the stuff in. Tyler saw the bins, and excitedly exclaimed, "oooooohhhh"! Over bins. Wouldn't it be great if, as adults, we got as excited over the little, seemingly insignifincant things in life?

MMMM, the sweet satisfaction of plastic bins.

Those are my thoughts for the day. Have a great one, full of excitement over the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment